Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, you're probably right. No point in trying it....

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
dahut said:
Yeah, you're probably right. No point in trying it....
Dahut, you'll never know unless you try....that Nugent banner is cool...saw Ted in his hometown this summer, County fair, ....I've seen ALOT of concerts, his small show had to be one of my all-time favorites! AMC

OP
OP
dahut

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dahut, you'll never know unless you try....
I know. That was just a poke at the guys who are trying to divert me, so they can hoard it all for themselves.

that Nugent banner is cool...saw Ted in his hometown this summer, County fair, ....I've seen ALOT of concerts, his small show had to be one of my all-time favorites! AMC
Ted is the Man. He should have been appointed Secretary of State.

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Obama's little questionaire for job seekers asked them if they or any member of their family ever owned a gun. Think Ted would pass that test? Not bloody likely.
siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
dahut

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Naw, Ted would fail that test.

Sadly, we elected a man who has such a question on his application. It should read: "... if you havent owned a gun, do not apply."

We will live to rue the day we inaugurate him, mark my word.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
isn't there a politics forum on this board? why clutter up the rest of the place with politics? It's like going out for a steak dinner and having some guy eat a mickyd burger across from ya, just makes no sense at all.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Yeah there is hardly any silver left. No need to start the hobby because everyone will be stopping pretty soon for lack of silver.

-Golden Silver

OP
OP
dahut

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Believe it or not, people do discuss things outside of a narrow focus. Sometimes it actually slips into other conversations. Shocking aint it?!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
NOBAMA!! NOBAMA!! SORRY JUST HAD TO ADD MY TWO. YOU WANT CHANGE WELL YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT FOLKS. CHANGE IS COMING! .......OH and by the way politics should go to another forum. Ha.

-Golden Silver

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
davest said:
isn't there a politics forum on this board? why clutter up the rest of the place with politics? It's like going out for a steak dinner and having some guy eat a mickyd burger across from ya, just makes no sense at all.
Ah, don't get all exercised! Nothing wrong with pokin a little fun at the idiot who is possibly going to be our next president :o....

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
davest said:

You know I've tried responding to posts in different forums than where they originally appeared and I find that i don't get any followup response to my question and most of the other folks say "Huh? What brought that on?" siegfried schlagrule

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
golden silver said:
NOBAMA!! NOBAMA!! SORRY JUST HAD TO ADD MY TWO. YOU WANT CHANGE WELL YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT FOLKS. CHANGE IS COMING! .......OH and by the way politics should go to another forum. Ha.

-Golden Silver

There is a forum for politics ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread