Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
BoA normally provides me with CWI dime boxes. My average with silver dimes has been roughly 2.5 per box. Today I received clear-wrapped Brinks rolls, ugh.
Just never have any luck with them. Yeah, not as fun searching clear-wrapped. I think I had all four boxes finished in 15 minutes.

Box 1, 2 rose
Box 2, 3 rose
Box 3 zip
Box 4 zilch

Boxes also average about 7-10 canadians each, but it's not too hard to tell them apart from the Roosevelts by edge searching. AMC

Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Pfft... you DON'T like clear wrapped?

I LOOOOOOOVE them. Sadly I rarely rarely rarely get them.

Makes my job soooooooooo much easier and faster.

~Dave

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
Dave,

I think AMC is coming from the standpoint that opening the paper is like digging for treasure and looking through the clear rolls is like the treasure is just laying on top of the ground. I got a box of dimes and quarters that were the clear Brinks, and got skunked on both. It wasn't any fun for me either, but I'm not as hard core on the CRH as some of you guys, yet. Maybe when the paper becomes a chore, and I start looking at it as a "job", then I too will love the clear ones. Hey, if I had a good quantity of silver found in those clear rolls I might start liking them. ;D So far all I can think of is that it's easy for Brinks employees to see and hoard the silver for themselves... not that they even can do that or it's touched by humans.. dunno, just a thought.

HH in 2009 everyone!
Brett

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBcardsRI said:
Pfft... you DON'T like clear wrapped?

I LOOOOOOOVE them. Sadly I rarely rarely rarely get them.

Makes my job soooooooooo much easier and faster.

~Dave

Dave,

Come hang with me sometime. I'll get you so many clear wrapped dime boxes that your head will explode.

-Codes

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man I wish my dimes came in those clear wrapers, then I could do 3 or 4 times as much per day!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions