White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Alright... now I'm sure I could google TCF and know what it stands for... or just sober up and figure it out myself... but I'm lazy...

soooooo... TCF?

lol

~Dave

OP
OP
C

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BBcardsRI said:
Alright... now I'm sure I could google TCF and know what it stands for... or just sober up and figure it out myself... but I'm lazy...

soooooo... TCF?

lol

~Dave

TCF, yes. If you Googled it you would see that its a bank....TCF Bank. I don't know or care what TCF stands for but all I know is when I search for it with Google and type in 'TCF', TCF Bank is the first thing that shows up.

-Codes

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Yes we have TCF here in Mich. and it / they are my official dump bank due to the coin counting service because they are literally the only bank with the free service when you have an account.

I have not bought too many boxes from them but have only gotten dimes on occasion. They would not order too many coins for me if they knew I would be filling up their machines with them after searching them.

They dread changing out the boxes and I try to spread my dumps around as there are literally a dozens of branches in and around my territory.

They have been generally nice to me but I try not to hit the same branch more than once a week as I go through 1200 halves + a week.

Mojo

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Where the hell did this bank come from? I've never heard of it =(

And I still don't know what the TCF stands for... and I actually DID resort to using google.

They seem suspicious to me... I declare a boycott!

~Dave

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Yea Dave- you boycott them haha. I've been dumping at their half dozen branches for a year and a half. And I buy dimes and quarters when I'm desparate. I have ordered from them but the Armoured service they use can't count halves- openned 2 boxes once and all the rolls were different lengths, wound up shorted $8.50 and they were all my dumps anyways. Best part is TCF is open 7 days a week- which for a large scale dumper like ME it helps if I can dump something every day. HH Mark

GMan00001

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2006
Twin Cities, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If its the same one as in Minneapolis....TCF = Twin Cities Federal

In Mpls, I don't deal with them much as even when they were my bank about 11 years ago....they charged fees for rolls....even if I just wanted like 2 or 3 rolls they would start brining up fees...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread