Rookie season over.... RESULTS.......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys,
I started CRH last winter cuz i couldnt detect. Little did i know i would come to love it. I hope next yr is has fun as my rookie season. Here are my totals:

Pennies
3- steel cents
498- wheaties

Nickels
Over 20 rolls of pre-60's nickels
37- Silver wartime nickels
20- Buffalo nickels
1939-d, and a 1950-d

Dimes
2- Silver canadians
63- silver roosies
5- Merc. dimes

Halves
3 commemoratives- 2 mt rushmore. 1 ellis island
1970-s, and 1970-d
755- 40 % Kennedys ( I sold 21 rolls when silver was high)
111- 90% Kennedys ( sold 1 roll when silver was high)
26- Kennedy proofs 3 silver
21- Franklin Halves
2- Walking Liberty Halves
1- 1906 BARBER HALF

I didnt keep track of my search totals but it was alot for all. I did two halve boxes every week minimum. My goal for next yr is a seated coin, a v nickel, and a barber dime. I think my best find of the yr was the Barber half. My best box was 80 silver all 40's and 1 franklin. My best haul was 4 solid rolls of 40%ers.

Attachments

• DSC02590.JPG
    DSC02590.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC02589.JPG
    DSC02589.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC02586.JPG
    DSC02586.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC02578.JPG
    DSC02578.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC02587.JPG
    DSC02587.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 417
  • DSC02581.JPG
    DSC02581.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 425
  • DSC02582.JPG
    DSC02582.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 413
  • DSC02580.JPG
    DSC02580.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC02585.JPG
    DSC02585.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 417
  • DSC02583.JPG
    DSC02583.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 410
  • DSC02584.JPG
    DSC02584.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 393
  • DSC02577.JPG
    DSC02577.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 404
Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: First year of CRH over.... RESULTS.......

Very nice totals!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

i found more silver my first time out coinrolling than i have with almost 10 years of detecting. not as cold or hot either, but i still enjoy detecting every now and then

S

seger98

Boy you sure had a great year, Congratualtions & here's to a better 2009!

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used

silvercop said:
i found more silver my first time out coinrolling than i have with almost 10 years of detecting. not as cold or hot either, but i still enjoy detecting every now and then

I still love detecting, however CRH is very fun and very, I love that i normally always get a few silvers for a day hunting. cant say the same with detecting

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very good year Keith....kudos!! I remember when you first started. You got a little discouraged at one point and comtemplated giving it up but stuck to it and kept plugging and things turned around for you. Good work buddy!!!

I hope 2009 is just as good or better for you. Good luck on the goal of the seated coin, V nickel, and Barber dime. You can do it.

BTW - I was always hoping for a Seated half but................. :'(......ha!

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
LJ said:
That is a very good year Keith....kudos!! I remember when you first started. You got a little discouraged at one point and comtemplated giving it up but stuck to it and kept plugging and things turned around for you. Good work buddy!!!

I hope 2009 is just as good or better for you. Good luck on the goal of the seated coin, V nickel, and Barber dime. You can do it.

Thanks Bonnie
However i dont believe you for one second that you havent found a seated yet. I mean between the hundreds of walkers and franklins, one never snuck its way in? How many barbers have you found since you started?

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Congrats Keith , those are some awesome totals plus some cool pics ...I keep thinking that I will hit a SL as well.... kudos to ya and heres to a even better year ahead, Ed

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ugotit22 said:
LJ said:

Thanks Bonnie
However i dont believe you for one second that you havent found a seated yet. I mean between the hundreds of walkers and franklins, one never snuck its way in? How many barbers have you found since you started?

Seriously, I have never found a Seated coin......never.....still on my wish list. As for the Barber halves....I have found a total of 7. Two in 2007 and 5 in 2008.

It's kinda funny how this hobby goes sometimes - my B-I-L (FiddyCent) has only been involved in this hobby a year now and has searched way less coins and has found two Seated coins. One half and one dime. I guess it is just being at the right place at the right time. I still give him a hard time about this....ha....he just smiles real big.

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
LJ said:
ugotit22 said:
LJ said:

Thanks Bonnie

Seriously, I have never found a Seated coin......never.....still on my wish list. As for the Barber halves....I have found a total of 7. Two in 2007 and 5 in 2008.

It's kinda funny how this hobby goes sometimes - my B-I-L (FiddyCent) has only been involved in this hobby a year now and has searched way less coins and has found two Seated coins. One half and one dime. I guess it is just being at the right place at the right time. I still give him a hard time about this....ha....he just smiles real big.

Well i dont feel to bad then, i assumed you got alot more barbers b/c of all the franklins and walkers you've gotten. Thats crazy that your boy toy got two seated. ITs the trueth though, ots all a matter of right place and right time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread