My First Dream Box of Dimes (Video)

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
It was cold out today and I thought there's no way I'm going out again after yesterday being so bad (today was supposed to be even colder). So what better way to smooth over your MD depression than to swing by the bank and pick up some dimes. I grabbed 4 boxes of dimes and $50 in loose half rolls and then it was, "HOME JEEVES!"

I opened the first box of dimes and the magic started to unroll before my very eyes.

The first roll had 3 silver dimes in it, which up to this point I had only ever gotten 3 silver dimes in an entire box. Right away I thought this is either going to really good, or the next 49 rolls were going to take forever to unwrap.

The second roll had 4 silver dimes in it, and I knew I had a Dream Box in my hands.

dreambox0102200901_sm.jpg

Watch the 20 minutes of video for all of the precious moments!

Or scroll down for the sick end picture!

PART ONE

PART TWO

-

-

Keep scrollin'!

-

-

-

-

-

dreambox0102200902_sm.jpg

dreambox0102200903_sm.jpg

Total of 63 silver Rosies!!!
4.5549 ounces of silver!

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
litefire56 said:
Brett said:
litefire56 said:
WTG Brett :thumbsup: Now I'm going to pick up $5000 worth of dimes today. Soooo...what area bank did you get those at? :icon_pirat:
Easy Grasshopper... that's 20 boxes! You must learn to walk before you can run! Try 1 or 2 boxes first and see how that goes :)

Haha...the grasshopper calling the Master, a grasshopper...now that is funny! :sign12:

LOL

OP
OP
Brett

Brett

Bronze Member
May 8, 2008
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
I finally got around to checking the other 3 boxes of dimes. The second box only had one silver rosie in it, but the 3rd box had 19 more! Needless to say I was ready to open box 4 to see if my luck would continue or end. Well it ended as box 4 was a skunk. Can't complain one bit with 83 silvers from 3 boxes!

20more_silver_01032009.jpg

Attachments

• 20more_silver_01032009.jpg
    20more_silver_01032009.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 228

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is amazing bud - congrats!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Brett...great boxes...very entertaining. Nice videos. I enjoyed watching the little guy work too....lol. Gotta just love this hobby!!!

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
you have had the best luck with dimes that i have seen yet. i don't do many dimes, and i only usually find 1 or 2 per box. enjoyed the pics and the video

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread