Round 2 for today, put the wife to work. LOL!!!

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007

Attachments

• 1-5-09coins3.jpg
    1-5-09coins3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 0

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't work her too hard now SNB.. Go easy on her....ha! Congrats on the War Nicks..............

BTW - Hope she finds a handful of V's...... :wink: Good luck!!! Let us know how it turns out.

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See people, the couple that CRH's together, stays together! Get that girl a nice incandescent search lamp. Save those eyes! Congrats on the goodies.

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Thanks LJ :thumbsup: My wife is in CRHing bootcamp this week. She has a week off before tax time kicks(she's a tax accountant) in full gear and I am taking advantage of it. I plan on us searching about $8,000 worth of coins in the next 6 days.
I have no problem with here finding a boat load of V's, as long as they retire to my coin tubes :-*

** I should invest in some sort of search lamps
Happy Hunting,
Jason

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!!!

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the war nickels i love finding them HH

S

seger98

Congratulations on the nickels, to bad about the dimes!

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
mistergee said:
those coin holders you have are the best....wish i could find some....too lazy to make some

They were a gift from my coin dealer. He said he hasn't seen anything like that on the market since the early 70's. They are awesome for building roll sets and sorting key dates.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
They were a gift from my coin dealer. He said he hasn't seen anything like that on the market since the early 70's. They are awesome for building roll sets and sorting key dates.
i wonder if there was a patent on them....if someone can make them today i'm sure he would make alot of money on them...i would buy at least one for every denomination

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread