Well it finally happened....

Ju8vP3t

Walk into the bank today, for business, not to pick up boxes, I'm at the teller, and another teller whom I have talked to in the past, comes over and holds out her hand and said " do you collect these?" I looked, she had 10 Halves in her hand, turns out to be 6 Walkers and 4 Franks, I said " YES!!!" so I got 'em, in the past, wherever I was, I'd always ask " do you have any halves?" and the response was always "No", so needless to say, I thanked her very much and asked if or when she came across others that looked like that to please save 'em for me......was a nice day today

Upvote 0

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! What an incredibly nice teller! Wish I had those around here. Instead I have a bunch of old hags or young kids that don't know their head from their %^&.

-Codes

OP
OP
Ju8vP3t

Ju8vP3t

You know I've had many boxes that didn't even produce that many....lol

And a side note, the teller I was actually with, said "Oh, yea, at the other branch I had a lot of those".....I almost got choked up and started to cry....lol

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk about super easy silver - congrats!!! :icon_pirat:

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Ju8vP3t said:
Without a doubt, I owe her for that.........

ask her what she likes then give her one. I promised one lady anything she wanted in return for a favor. Ever hunt for a ceramic hippopottamus on short notice?
siegfried schlagrule.

1869er

Jan 5, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Freedom 2 C.C., 1st detector was a 1970's Compass, Finished a MD Surf PI from a kit - my most recent MD.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at a bank in a grocery store maybe a year ago and saw a few peace dollars in her coin holder....I asked her why she had em, and she told me that a granny came by and traded them in for regular dollars. I asked her if I could have them in return for my regular dollars. She agreed and I got three peace dollars for three current dollar bills. Cool eh?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread