Sad times for me

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
As some of oyu know I started CRHing becuase of a Back injury forced me to sell my business, and I became bored and needed a hobby. After healing from surgery in march of 2008 I decided I could handle CRHing in November 2008 and hit it head on. Well sadly today I blew my back out again. There goes my CRHing. I am going to get my wife to get a box or two here and there but that is about it. I will be facing serious back surgery in the near future. Well its been fun while it lasted. Happy hunting everyone.
Jason

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Sorry to hear that, good luck with the surgery & the few boxes you get here & there!

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry about your injury, man. I enjoyed reading your posts but will look forward to any posts you can make, if you get the chance.

-Codes

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
Geez Shakenbake, sorry to hear about the back. I feel for ya. Hopefully they will fix that thing for good this time. Good luck to you,,, Gpurs..

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
Sorry-

But maybe you can CRH in your bed if you have a sympathetic enabler...

Get well soon!

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Shake-N-Bake said:
As some of oyu know I started CRHing becuase of a Back injury forced me to sell my business, and I became bored and needed a hobby. After healing from surgery in march of 2008 I decided I could handle CRHing in November 2008 and hit it head on. Well sadly today I blew my back out again. There goes my CRHing. I am going to get my wife to get a box or two here and there but that is about it. I will be facing serious back surgery in the near future. Well its been fun while it lasted. Happy hunting everyone.
Jason

Shake,

Before you get operated on again, you should check out a book written by a back doctor whose name is Dr. John Sarno, called Mind over Back Pain.

It really saved me when I read this book. If you get a chance check it out.

I wish you well.

Jim

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey Shake don't give up bud...You will be up again. Just take a break if you need to or have your wife bring you a box or two a week. I know this sucks for you but we are pullin for you man. Also I know it is nowhere near the same but ebay is fun at times when you find the great deals. I love getting those coins in the mail. You might can try that. Take care Shake. Visit us when you can and we will see you again.

-Golden Silver

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No good, sorry to hear it. Do what you need to for your back, you'll get back around to silver picking.

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
I regret to hear this, but know that you will not be out for long. Don't forget that the telephone is a powerful tool for CRH. With free time, you can call banks, and send off your beloved to pick up what halves you discover.

Take care, rest well, and heal back to fullness. Keep in touch,
Anthony

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I wish you a safe and speedy surgery and recovery. You'll be back to hunting in no time. Once you've caught CRH fever, there's no going back :D

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Good luck with the back surgery and heal up asap. :icon_flower:

I was out for about six months last year from two surgeries,but once I recovered from both of them I hit the banks like a tornado at full speed. You will be back soon.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
sorry to hear that Jason....i hope you aren't in too much pain. just because you may not be able to hunt for awhile doesn't mean you can't live vicariously through us ;D.besides a little break will help your banks resupply...hope everything goes well this time and look forward to seeing your finds when you do get back to hunting
George

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
have you broke the skunk streak yet on the halves shake?

Sorry to hear man, I'll try to increase my searching in your honor :icon_king:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww bud that sucks!!!! I hope you heal up quick. Just take it slow with the boxes that you will do and try to have some fun. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread