First skunk box of halves for 2009

BeerBelly

May 6, 2008
Nevada
Was supposed to get a box of halves from 2 different banks today, only one came through. It was a brinks box this time. Had no silver and no NIFC. This is my first skunk of 2009, but my third skunk out of probably less than 15 boxes. (been CRH'ing since mid 2008).
I should be getting 2 boxes next week, and I'm going to try to find more source banks. I want to be at at least 4 boxes a month, but thats hard to get where I'm at. The banks just won't order them that frequently for me, and most won't order at all. The bank that didn't produce a box for me today used the flimsy excuse of " the guy who orders coin said they didn't have any boxes to deliver" Ha! I'll buy that! They're about to become a dump bank for me. I've probably put over half a million dollars in my accounts here in the last 4 years, and they can't even give me the courtesy of telling me the truth. Just tell me you don't want to pay the delivery charges and leave it at that! Quit with all the lame excuses allready!

Sorry for the rant.

Upvote 0

Mercury63

Oct 20, 2008
sorry for the skunk and the uncooperative bank. I am fighting the same battle her in NYC for halves. It is an uphill battle but one we must wage. Fight on Beer Belly.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sucks, hope you get more boxes soon!!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread