Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read about it at least a year ago. No surprise to me.

-Codes

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diver , They described it to a T - but I wouldn't worry too much about it - Even dedicated CRHers

get bummed out and take a break after a skunk box or two or three , can you imagine a newbie,

especially if they aren't really coin collectors, they get blown out bad by one or two skunks and

having to dump all that . People are lazy - if they don't find a streamlined process - from pickup

to dumping , without teller hassles - they will fall by the way side- I include myself among the

lazy , I hunt sporadically and fall out regularly , time and finances being the main reasons.

Finally consider this - here we are almost 40 years after the last circulating coins contained

any silver and yet there is still enough being found regularly to keep regulars on this site

involved in an almost daily regimen of pick up , search , dump and repeat. I spend way more

time metal detecting than CRHing and I promise you the yield of silver is hugely in favor of

a CRHer per time commitment. Argentium.

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone just better give up now. NO MORE SILVER IN CIRCULATION.

-Codes

OP
OP
HolyDiver

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Argentium, I do agree with you on how finances and laziness can get in the way of CRHing. Good point.

OP
OP
HolyDiver

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice Codes, well put. haha