Extremely RUDE teller forks over silver

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Let me start off this rant with what I got today. I went to two banks. Bank 1 and Bank 2 we will call them. I am members of both banks. At bank one it was my normal drop off and pick up of all my boxes. 2 boxes halfs, 1 box quarters, 1 box dimes. Everything is going nice and smooth. Everyone there is nice and I enjoy talking with everyone at this bank. I leave after getting all my boxes. I get in the car and decide to stop off at a bank that is located in a grocery store, Bank 2. Here is were it gets messy. I go to the same bank but a different branch and do my Tuesday pickup. I only come to this grocery store branch every once in a while to see if they have any loose. At this particular store there is this one lady that is incredibly rude, not only to me but to my girlfriend as well on other separate occasions. So I go in and I ask for halfs and the teller that I go to says she does not have any but then asks around and of coarse no one has any except for of coarse the rude old lady. She says she has halfs and asks how much I would like and I politely say that I would like to take them all. As soon as she hears this she went from smiling to a serious face. She then says that she has 12 dollars worth but will only sell me five. She says something along the lines that she won't sell me the rest because they are fun. Which I then say I'll take them all please. She looks at me and laughs like i was an idiot and says did you hear me I said I'd only sell you 5$ worth and tells me to go to a different store branch because they might have more halfs. Now when she says this she had a customer and now there both laughing at me. Err now I'm about to bust some heads. She hands me the 5$ worth and I look at them and low and behold there is 1 1967 in the bunch. Now I'm going crazy. This women I now believe won't sell me the rest because the rest must be silver, let me emphasize she is old and probably knows there is silver in coins at least 64 an older. So I leave but i do not leave the grocery store. I am now convinced that the rest must be silver. So I go to the ATM pull a 20 get change and start looking for someone to go to the bank, ask for 7$ worth, then give them to me once they get them. I am furious with this women. I start looking around but find no one trustworthy enough. I'm shaking I'm so mad now. I decide to go back and complain. I go to the same teller and say I'd really like to buy the rest of that other tellers halfs and I tell her I am upset because she won't sell them to me. The other teller hears this while she is with a customer grabs the halfs in her tray (which is in a drawer) and slams them on the counter and tells the teller "Here you deal with it". She then looks at me and says," You said you were upset about this." I go yes I am. She then says, "Well I make a note of that." I say nothing after this, grab my coins and leave. In my mind I just want to scream at this lady. What the EFF does, well I make a note of that mean. Wow I can't believe how mad I am at this. I am going to be writing the bank branch manager a very lengthy letter about this woman and how rude she is and how poor her costumer service is. I am lead to believe that this woman knew I was looking for something and as soon as she found out that I wanted to buy all of the halfs she decided not sell them out of spite to me. The remaining 7 dollars were all clad so my dreams of walkers and bens were shot. Wow. I had to get this off my chest. I mean not at one point was I rude to this lady. I do not believe that I was out of line at any one point of this whole deal. I am a member of this bank and I believe that as my right of being a member I should get what I want within reason and I believe that I was not being unreasonable with my request at all. Anyways wish me luck with me boxes.
HH,
Frank

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread