Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was supposed to get 10 boxes today (4 from 1 bank, 4 from another bank, then 2 from yet another). I did the first 4 boxes then I went to my bank with the 2 boxes, guess what - they didn't place my order.... I will swing by in the morning to get the rest of my boxes, hopefully they are as good as todays boxes. Today I also found my first Franklin for 09, then my second then my third!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_2145.JPG
    IMG_2145.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Cool. I've been skunked so far in 2009 on my half boxes. Haven't been ordering as much though. But still 0 for 6.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
TreasureFiend said:
I was supposed to get 10 boxes today (4 from 1 bank, 4 from another bank, then 2 from yet another). I did the first 4 boxes then I went to my bank with the 2 boxes, guess what - they didn't place my order.... I will swing by in the morning to get the rest of my boxes, hopefully they are as good as todays boxes. Today I also found my first Franklin for 09, then my second then my third!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great finds and nice chart display.

PS Is that a .45 cal in your left hand in the avatar?

Jim

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
TF,
Those were two great boxes to walk away with that many 90%. I hope I will be able to pick up my three on Wednesday before I head over to Spain for two weeks. Sadly, you wont see any silver from me for two hole weeks. It is crazy that going to Europe is second to finding silver.

-Golden Silver

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, you did good, therefore I will post your favorite icon: :thumbsup:

-Codes

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jim4silver said:
TreasureFiend said:

Great finds and nice chart display.

PS Is that a .45 cal in your left hand in the avatar?

Jim

Yes, its a WWII Auto Ordinance 1911 45ACP (Auto Ordinance was the company that made the "Tommy gun". The shotgun is a Mossburg 110 "Pistolgrip Persuader", I took off the stock pistolgrip and added the top folding stock. :icon_pirat:

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Score plus I like the coins picture witht he dates.

Give me some tips of how to edit a picture like yours.

DW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread