4 Brinks boxes---WOW

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
4 Brink's boxes---WOW

well as many of you here know i am not a fan of brinks boxes, but i guess after today i am going to have to take back all the bad things i have said about brinks boxes. i did 4 of them today and here are the results...pics to follow...

40% kennedy----65
90% kennedy----7
bens----4
walkers---3
1 2008 silver proof
9 clad proofs.

here are the pics...

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 392
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 386
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 387
Upvote 0
OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
Re: 4 Brink's boxes---WOW

other 2 pics

Attachments

• MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 385
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 382

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil

Kudos Silvercop , that is a awesome score out of 4 boxes ... as far as Brinks boxes go I have had good luck with them , now I am picking CWI due to changing banks due to fees . I dont know if it makes much difference on the the types of rolls as it does luck of the draw.. congrats , Ed

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nice haul, I have 4 boxes coming tommorow!

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark

Sounds like the brink boxes really worked out for you! Nice job on the silver halves! :)

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

thanks yall, yea i think it is all just luck of the draw. hope my 16 boxes i have comming in thursday produce this good. i really wish i could figure all this out...i mean i have heard several theories, but i would like to know why some days are great and some are skunk. guess i would like to know the science behind all the shipping and storing etc. it is just strange to me how one week you can get 16 skunk boxes and the next week get 4 boxes that produce like this ??? ???

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac

Wow! That is awesome!! I would love to pick up a silver proof, and to find one so new is killer!!

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL

silvercop said:
thanks yall, yea i think it is all just luck of the draw. hope my 16 boxes i have comming in thursday produce this good. i really wish i could figure all this out...i mean i have heard several theories, but i would like to know why some days are great and some are skunk. guess i would like to know the science behind all the shipping and storing etc. it is just strange to me how one week you can get 16 skunk boxes and the next week get 4 boxes that produce like this ??? ???

Arrange to take a tour of the nearest Federal Reserve branch (probably Atlanta). Due to proximity to a branch, the Brinks/Loomis/Garda/Etc. carriers will have a reserve to hold in their vaults. The closer they are to the branch, the less likely they are to carry a large reserve. In my case, I live about 30-40 minutes from the Jacksonville branch of the Federal Reserve Atlanta division. Knowing that the Carriers (Brinks, Loomis, etc.) do daily business with the Fed, means that they don't have to carry a large reserve in their vaults. Consequently, there is a fairly fresh turnover. I'll even take my dumps to a different Carrier region so that the dumps are likely to remain within the Carriers vaults so that I can tap into a fresher supply.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

wow i did not know they would allow anyone to take a tour. i will check into that. thanks

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL

silvercop said:
wow i did not know they would allow anyone to take a tour. i will check into that. thanks

They are free and very much encouraged. You must schedule it ahead of time and submit your names in advance for security measures.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

ok thanks just went to the atlanta branch web page. tours are on M-F 9A-4P. might plan a road trip and tour.

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback

That sounds great! I haven't even found a 90%er yet, just 2 40%ers in over $1000.

MarkinIa

Nov 10, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-505

WOW you did do good with those brinks boxes. Nice score on the walkers, bens and proofs.

I have two boxes coming in tomorrow and I hope I do half as good as you did.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow great boxes!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread