Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
If my wife offerd sex any way I like it just as I was cracking open a box with any silver showing on the ends............

I'm searching that box first......LOL

Mojo

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
coinmojo said:
If my wife offerd sex any way I like it just as I was cracking open a box with any silver showing on the ends............

Mojo

Not me. I would put the coins on hold. Having a lady offer such would be worth taking. The coins will be there afterward. Not saying the thought of the coins wouldn't enter my mind a time or two though while taking her up on the offer. ;D

Jim

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
jim4silver said:
coinmojo said:

Mojo

Not me. I would put the coins on hold. Having a lady offer such would be worth taking. The coins will be there afterward. Not saying the thought of the coins wouldn't enter my mind a time or two though while taking her up on the offer. ;D

Jim

Ehh... It depends. If it is a Kennedy, then she better be prepared to be ravished. If Ben is peeking, then I'd just break that roll while "she gets changed". If a Lady is watching, then I might have to do the Lady and 10 random rolls. If a Barber, then I'm sleeping on the couch that night with dirty fingers from searching the box.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Diver_Down said:
jim4silver said:
coinmojo said:

Mojo

Jim

Ehh... It depends. If it is a Kennedy, then she better be prepared to be ravished. If Ben is peeking, then I'd just break that roll while "she gets changed". If a Lady is watching, then I might have to do the Lady and 10 random rolls. If a Barber, then I'm sleeping on the couch that night with dirty fingers from searching the box.

Are we a twisted bunch or what? :wink:

Jim

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i would not worry with the red light.....i don't write red light tickets unless it is pretty bad. everybody runs one sooner or later. now the other is a different story...i would have to stop for that.. :wink:

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hahahahahahaha I'd probably take the girl, but I can't say the thought of the box wouldn't pass through my mind at least once.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions