Whats that smell?

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
What's that smell?

Skunk! One of my 8 boxes was complete skunk. Not even 1 NIFC. Have 7 more to go, but didn't like picking the boxes up at the bank. My Loomis boxes have always been long flat boxes. Well today, 5 of the 8 boxes were the double stacked square boxes. Scribbled out on the box in marker was "For BoA, Wachovia only". None of the BoA are serviced by Loomis in the Jacksonville area. :icon_scratch: Where did Loomis get a box that was supposed to go to BoA?

Upvote 0

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
Re: What's that smell?

Hopefully that means that your carrier is at the bottom of the pallet.
When Wamu was bought out by Chase my boxes changed
from double stacked square boxes to long flat boxes over night, that is
when the dream boxes started to come. I hope that the rest of
your boxes have old dates and are full of silver.

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL

Just finished two more boxes and still no silver to show for the efforts. At least, there were a few proofs and a stack of NIFCs.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

Yup a bummer - I hate it when a large box order starts bad and keeps going and going. The long boxes are usually dated and this can be a foreshadow of that smellll. Last summer I had one date that kept coming and coming. Must have been a whole pallet of them at the distributor. Later in the fall I hit on a dated pallet that would always produce a few every box. Never the dream box though. Lately I've been on a run of getting Walkers from some boxes even getting a few rolls with more than one. Still no dream box (my definition is +50 coins) but a couple boxes with a good handful of Walkers. Hopefully you will blow through these skunks and get into a good pallet and have a few weeks of nice results!

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread