Viva España

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am in Spain and thousands of miles away from any silver. The Euro system has insured i will not find any silver in Spain. Good news is that my Tax Refund has already come in and my pool of coin buying money has grown exponentially. I will be back and on the prowl on the 17th of FEB. I plan on hitting several states in the next two months. I am very excited about what I might find. I will respond to your post while over here though. See you all soon.

Golden Silver

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear that Espana is burry burry nice... :tongue3:

greedygecko

Oct 14, 2008
Tampa, FL
If you happen to make your way to any coin shops - can you ascertain whether they charge less of a premium over spot for old US gold and silver coins. A lot of hoarding of gold US coins took place in Europe over the years, and as one might suspect, coin collecting is more of a domestic phenomenon. So I was wondering if they were treated only as bullion over there. Any info would be appreciated.

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Hey GS , hope that you are having a great trip (if the silver shakes arent too bad ,ha ) have fun my friend , Ed btw the silver will be there waiting for ya

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a good trip. Too bad you can't CRH for silver.......

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you have great vacations

After this break you will find more silver here

DW

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread