Banging my head on wall trying to post pics!!!!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just can't seem to get the size dow under 512!!! Know I have something even more magical to share, and I can't. Nobody is going to belive me that in my 1st week or so I have obtained over $80 in silver halves and just today ...

a 1921 Peace dollar!!

Please somebody help. I promise as soon as I get this figured out these pics will be up.

Upvote 0

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Me being a puter dummy I put my pics on photobucket and it resizes them automatic for posting, may take a little extra time but works for ME and no knots on my forehead. HH Mark
BTW this is how the pics come out.
DSCN1031.jpg

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Windows based computers:

Open your pix so you can see it on your computer. Then below the pix you will see a bunch of icons below it. click the 2nd icon from the right. That will open up "windows paint". Once open, select "image" at the top menu. then select "stretch/skew", then in the "horizontal" put 50 and same for "vertical". Then hit ok. then you can save it as a new name or just close the program by selecting the red X in the top right hand corner, it will ask if you want to save changes, select "yes". That will permanently re size your pix. (if you want to keep your original size just save the newly re sized pix as a different name). By doing this you will have no problems adding pix to TNet. :thumbsup:

p.s. You will have to do this to every pix that you want to upload. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally it Worked!!!!!!