Missed once but not two times.

Troy Ounce

Jan 16, 2009
Southeast
Detector(s) used
Whites6000 ProXL
Well saturday I arrive at the dump bank very late. The bank closes in just 45 minutes.
So I carry my near $2000.00 dollars in halves in and start dumping. The machine stops
after $36.00 dollars worth and does not ever start back. With no time left to get to another
bank it is back home with me.My wonderful wife had bought me the kennedy halves books
so to feed my coin hunger I went to work. Out of that $2000.00 I had managed to complete
the whole series with only 2 coins missing one being the 1970 S and the other being what?
What do you think? Also found a 1968 that I missed. I found SILVER today after all!

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Troy Ounce said:
Well saturday I arrive at the dump bank very late. The bank closes in just 45 minutes.
So I carry my near $2000.00 dollars in halves in and start dumping. The machine stops
after $36.00 dollars worth and does not ever start back. With no time left to get to another
bank it is back home with me.My wonderful wife had bought me the kennedy halves books
so to feed my coin hunger I went to work. Out of that $2000.00 I had managed to complete
the whole series with only 2 coins missing one being the 1970 S and the other being what?
What do you think? Also found a 1968 that I missed. I found SILVER today after all!

I would say the 70D?

OP
OP
T

Troy Ounce

Jan 16, 2009
Southeast
Detector(s) used
Whites6000 ProXL
Nice Job MTN.MAN !!!!! SILVER Stripe I think surely I will run across one. I really was surprised to get as far as I did. Now I will start something else ,maybe dimes. Really starting to like them.
Here is a photo of the one I missed, its no wonder its in awful shape and painted.

Attachments

• 1968missed.JPG
    1968missed.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 119

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shame on you. How can you missed it?

Just Kidding.

DW