armored car driver had some choice words for me

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
was told by my supply bank today that the armored car employees were giving me down the country and calling me bad names. i am good friends with the head teller at my supply bank and she told me all about it. i currently order 16 boxes a week and i told her that i am going to increase my order to 20 soon, after i get my tax refund. i tell you in today's economy i can't believe that anyone would be so vocal in complaining about doing their job....i mean if the armored car employees want to grumble among themselves that is one thing, but to openly complain about having to do your job to your customer??? i mean how hard is it to push those boxes on a dolly? i take them out by hand and have to walk across the parking lot, i don't get to park right in front of the door like they do. i bet alot of unemployed people right now wish they could get a job pushing money around.....anyway i think i am going to increase my order as much as possible.

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL - Keep increasing your orders!!!! Make um earn their pay!!!!! :icon_pirat:

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I agree with the 10/10 split strategy. If you can keep all your dumps in one system (loomis or brinks) that will pay off in the long term for you :thumbsup:. I do have quite a few source banks for each and can average what you are doing. Takes a bit more driving around but because one will inevitably screw up an order, tire of ordering, have a vault teller get fired, charge a fee or any other excuse to stop ordering, when it happens it hardly puts a dent in my system. Actually I am having a hard time keeping up with all the orders as one of them insisted on doubling an order to 4K a week and I didn't have the heart to say no as the tellers were so pleased and amused that I would keep buying so many halves.

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions