Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn, im not lookin to buy right now, and I don't mess with paypal. Maybe some other time down the road. :thumbsup:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oroh2o said:
$38.00 roll shipped, paypal only.
good price at todays silver they are worth $40.02 and you are picking up the postage and paypal fees.

I have too many of my own right now, but it may be a good price for speculators.

OP
OP
O

oroh2o

Mar 10, 2006
Thanks anyway, T-Fiend, the reason I use paypal is twofold. One, I am a fulltime RV'r and Treasure Hunter. I spend winters in Arizona and summers wherever theres beaches. Two, some folks are reluctant to send checks/m-o to a post office box or gen. delivery. Paypal works for me well so far. thanks again..............L

S

seger98

oroh2o said:
Thanks anyway, T-Fiend, the reason I use paypal is twofold. One, I am a fulltime RV'r and Treasure Hunter. I spend winters in Arizona and summers wherever theres beaches. Two, some folks are reluctant to send checks/m-o to a post office box or gen. delivery. Paypal works for me well so far. thanks again..............L

I'm a fulltime RV'er as well, what part of Arizona do you go to? The wife & I go to Bullhead City, but this year we came down to Alabama for a change of scenery, but the detecting is better out there!

Chris

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I would think you could make more $$$ selling locally to a dealer or to a national internet company like Apmex than selling to a smelter. 40% is a low purity and from what I have learned, smelters dont pay as much for a lower purity metal.

Jim

OP
OP
O

oroh2o

Mar 10, 2006
Hi Chris, I spend the winters in the Quartzsite area, good gold country.
Hi, Jim. I ship to kitco, lock in prices, quick payment, no hassle. Maybe a little less money, but I like clean and quick..............................

S

seger98

oroh2o said:
Hi Chris, I spend the winters in the Quartzsite area, good gold country.
Hi, Jim. I ship to kitco, lock in prices, quick payment, no hassle. Maybe a little less money, but I like clean and quick..............................

We get down there a few times a winter, I'll have to look you up next year!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread