good day at work

hellsbells

Jan 1, 2009
my mind
was counting in my till today before the store opened this morning, and as always i check the two rolls of pennies, two of quarters and one roll of dimes and nicks each.

well today was a good day...i found my first silver roosie!!!! a 1964d... i was pretty stoked to find it at work...makes me want to start looking through dimes.

also found 4 wheats today...3 '46 and 1 '50

thanks for lookin

HH

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Umm yes you should be checking those rolls everyday all the time. You have not been? Think of what you could have missed.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
H

hellsbells

Jan 1, 2009
my mind
no i check mine everyday...and those of the other cashiers....so far i have pulled three war nicks, 1 1929 SLQ and a handful of wheaties...plus the dime

packfan_1982

Jun 22, 2008
Omaha NE
Detector(s) used
F70 / ACE 250
WoW!!! A SLQ that is awesome. I know most people don't waste time on quarters but that is a helluva find.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work in a high school cafeteria and you would not believe the amount of silver these kids steal from their parents just to pay for tater tots and greasy pizza.

Also I'm out of work by 1:30...plenty of time to hit up atleast 8 - 10 banks a day. I'm starting to figure out the delivery schedule for the local banks so I can get a box a day. plus hand rolls. No more randomness to this I'm starting to map it out. Can't wait til Summer ---CRH one week MD the next

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread