how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Hi guys
Ok, today makes 30 days that I have been crh'ing
and I have worked it "hard"!!!!
I have looked every single day except Sundays.
I have gone on several road trips in the last month to include twice in very bad snow storms.
I have hit every single bank in my county plus almost everyone in the 2 counties that touch mine.
Today I needed 22 keepers to hit 600 and took one more road trip ( 140 miles round trip )
1st town nothing
2nd town nothing
3rd town $200 in someones dumps
4th town $38
5th town $17 loose
6th town nothing
7th town nothing
8th and final town 2 banks
1st bank nothing
2nd bank after asking if they had any half dollars the tellers come up with $40 at one teller $100 at a 2nd teller and $400 in the vault.
When I got home I was not feeling too good about getting my 22 keeps but I started to look and in 5 rolls I got 1 40% each to make my total to 583.
Now I am going through roll after roll all skunks then it happened !!! I tore off the edge of the roll and saw all shiny white!!
The entire roll was 40% ers. !!!!
I made it!!! 603 keepers.
I made a little yell and my wife came in knowing how close I was and gave me a high five for make the 600 keepers.
I had about 10 rolls left thinking how cool it was.
I opened 4 more skunks then I hit "another" full roll!!!
And, the next roll was "full" again!!!
I could not believe my luck 3 full rolls. I opened the rest of the rolls to find 5 more 40% more :)
So, the grand total for my 1st 30 days of crh'ing is ( I can not believe it still )
I took a pic of everything I have got this month I have kept ( to include the $50 bill )
I worked super hard to get the totals I have and i am "tired" lol
I'm going to only do the boxes from the bank for a couple of weeks to let them build back up and hit it hard again.
Half Dollars
40%=434
90%=31
Silver Dollars=1
Mercury Dimes=22
Canadian Dimes=3
Roosevelt Dimes=148
Proof Half Dollars=4
40% Bicentennial Half Dollar=1
Ben's=3
Walkers=1
Have a great night all