It happened again...another Merc at the end of a roll!

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
This is the second time this week that a Merc has been at the end of a machine roll! This one has a little bit more damage from the rolling machines but that's ok. Turned out to be a 1943 this time. Picture is lower quality this time since I took it with my camera phone. Box ended up having a 58D, 63D and the Merc.

media1-1.jpg

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet end roll find!!! :thumbsup:

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
End-roll finds are always exciting to get. :thumbsup:

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
So how's your one a day average going? I found enough last weekend I could take next week off, just under 100 sliver dimes for the year. HH Mark

OP
OP
D

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Silver Stripe said:
So how's your one a day average going? I found enough last weekend I could take next week off, just under 100 sliver dimes for the year. HH Mark

I'm still behind. I only have 33, 4 of which are Mercs, but I have a box to go through today. Seems that you've been crushing those dimes though! Any Barbers?

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's cool,

I hope someday that end roll coin will be the top one of 49 Merc Dimes underneath for you.

Keep @ it and HH!!

OP
OP
D

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
That's cool,

I hope someday that end roll coin will be the top one of 49 Merc Dimes underneath for you.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Thanks for the encouragement there Mud.

I finished my box today..only got one 1964. That makes 34 so far in '09. I would love to find a dream dime roll!

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
DrDetector said:
Silver Stripe said:

I'm still behind. I only have 33, 4 of which are Mercs, but I have a box to go through today. Seems that you've been crushing those dimes though! Any Barbers?
No Barbers yet but I been poundin them every Sunday. Today I got 6 more Rosies out of 6 boxes. Last Sunday I got a whole roll of Rosies and 3 Mercs out of 10 boxes, 3 of the boxes had 10 apiece, one had 12. Them 4 boxes came from a nice batch- wish I could have bought that bag before it got mixed with all that clad. With the 6 I got today my spreadsheet says I'm at 99 for '09. I had to go to 6 branches today to get 6 boxes- first time for that, always get 2 or 3 at a time before so don't know how much longer I'll do dimes. HH Mark

halfdime

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2006
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Good thing you're a Dr! ;D When those Mercs appear, and your heart starts racing (perhaps out of control), you'll know how to treat yourself. By the way, we're about to pull out the coin box; we'll check on those Canadian Georges you need.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread