Box of halves finally comes in today....Maybe

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! I am going to go get my boxes of halves from the bank today! :) I hope they have came! :) I was suppose to get them a month ago and have been in the bank at least 4 times asking for them. The lady's have been too busy to order them for me, so last time I made her write my name down on the sheet for a box of halves and nickles. Worst Case if A box of halves don't come in, then I will pick up the nickles. Wish me luck! :)

Upvote 0

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck. Hope you find lots of 90%ers

Darth Walker

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Detectingfreak said:
Hey guys! I am going to go get my boxes of halves from the bank today! :) I hope they have came! :) I was suppose to get them a month ago and have been in the bank at least 4 times asking for them. The lady's have been too busy to order them for me, so last time I made her write my name down on the sheet for a box of halves and nickles. Worst Case if A box of halves don't come in, then I will pick up the nickles. Wish me luck! :)

Must be a really tough job being a teller. I mean how busy can a teller be at say 9am tue morning.?

What a joke.

Mojo

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
Sounds like they are trying to blow you off. >:(
Good luck on the boxes and hope the bounty is plentiful. :icon_pirat:

FL Junkman

Feb 13, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Yeah, definitely sounds like you are being ignored and not being provided the proper "Customer Service". I would have to re-think my status with that bank. Several possibilities, have a heart to heart chat with the manager to determine what they are willing to do for you in the way of customer service in the future, make them a dump bank which would insure that they always have halves or close the account and walk away.

I always thought that ordering and montoring the bank's money supply and inventory was one of the vault tellers normal responsibilities. Good luck and hope you get your pipe line for halves cleaned out. HH

FL Junkman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread