All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
fishfinder said:
So ...you decided to go on today and POLICE TAPE...so what does that mean? In English ...Please

It means it was just robbed. The police were there and they had it roped off. Man I hope nothing bad happened.

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope they left the silver....... :-\

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
I think I know what you are trying to say?

I have often joked to my family and friends that My image has graced the security tape of every bank in southeastern Mi. and other parts of the country where my family vacations. LOL :tard:

Mojo

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
Actually the same thing happened to me last week!!! I went to my drop at lunch (11 am) and there were 2 CSI trucks and a squad car there. On the corner of the lot was the news station with antenna on mast and a helicopter in the sky. I walked up and they were taking fingerprints at the door. No one was hurt but an officer did get shot in pursuit of the vehicle. I know they had the suspect quarantined but didn't follow up.

If I had been there earlier I could have got caught up in gunfire, all over a few pieces of silver??

Ju8vP3t

I'm not paranoid, but everytime I'm in line waiting, I think; what if they get robbed? and worst, what if you're making a deposit and they robb the customers too...at least if you make your deposit, you're covered....probably not too many bank robbers are going to robb the customers, no time for that :icon_pirat:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that's normal here in Texas,banks are getting robbed all the time here,but less than $10k is usually the amount plus lots of dye packs. :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread