Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!! ***UPDATED***

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
hello everyone,
After about a month out with my back I have been able to hunt again. I had back surgery, having two disc removed. I still cant carry boxes but I have a few people willing to get them for me.
I got $70 worth of hand rolled halves finding a total of 36 40%... I will take that.
I also got 9 boxes of pennies to do. I started them and will update later with the totals.

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy...

Thanks,
Jason

Attachments

• silverhalves.jpg
    silverhalves.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 363
  • pennies.jpg
    pennies.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 352
Upvote 0

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Shakenbake is BACK!!!!!!

Nice finds and welcome back.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008

Good to have you back Shake n Bake.

No heavy lifting though. Your back is too important to screw up over some coins.

Jim

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett

There you go! Jump back in with both feet! Good luck with your back and all those cents! Keep us posted.

HH
cmhoose

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glad to see your pullin in some silver!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil

Hey SnB , good to hear from ya :).... hope that all turns out well with your back.. I know that it not fun I smoked a couple of disks , strecthed my S.I. ligaments and a bunch of other stuff... anyways I can relate to the pain and discomfort u are going through ... a big pile of silver and wheaties will help , take care Ed

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Welcome back Shake we missed ya!! You have got some catchin up to do but it looks like your on your way.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007

golden silver said:
Welcome back Shake we missed ya!! You have got some catchin up to do but it looks like your on your way.

Golden Silver

Thanks for the compliment and wishes everyone. It is great to be able to do something I love again. It is tough having young children (13, 8, 6) and going through what I have been through. There is so many things that I cant do with my kids that I want to. CRH is one of the things that we all enjoy and get to do together.
At the beginning of the year I set a very high goal for wheat pennies for 2009. My goal is 10,000. regardless whether I missed time or not I am hitting my goal. I have a bank ordering me 15 boxes of cents a week.
I am about half way through the nine boxes and so far I have just over a hundred wheats. I will update later with the final total and pictures.

Thanks everyone and Happy Hunting,
Jason

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Well I finished the boxes, took me longer than usual I pulled out some copper also. Nothing better to do...That and I can't do much of anything.

Hear are the totals... They are OK I guess. Was hoping for more Pre 40's.

213 total wheat's

17 Pre 1940 wheat's. 1912, 1914 being the older most other are in the thirties.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!!! I missed CRH and I couldn't convince the wife to bring boxes to the hospital :wink:

Thanks,
Jason

S

seger98

Welcome back & hope you are doing much better. Good score with the hand rolls, good luck with the pennies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread