Great day at the B of A

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
Was supposed to take the little guy skiing on Saturday, but due to combination of bad snow, and little guy not wanting to get out of bed, we ended up staying home. Ended up going to one of the local B of As to deposit a check, and ended up getting 10 hand rolls. These ended up producing 6 40% and 1 90%!! The fact that the teller was HOT did not hurt things either...

Also dig into $25 worth of rolls I got from the local U S bank a month ago. There were about 10 hand rolls and the rest were machine rolls. I usually get the pennies from this bank because they produce pretty good. The hand rolls were almost all copper (tjere were maybe 10 zincs), and the machine rolls produced very well also. I ended up with many wheats (some from the 20s and 30s), and I even ended up with an 1890 Indian Head. The IH is beat up, but it is so cool to have found something that was made 120 years ago. From the looks of it, it was probably found by a metal detector, and then just tossed back into circulation because it is in pretty bad shape. Did I mention that the tellers at this bank are lovely also?

Anyway, happy hunting. The box finds around here are pretty terrible, so it was nice to end up with some silver!

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
A hot teller is always nice to lay eyes on and the silvers are the silver lining.

Golden Silver

MarkinIa

Nov 10, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-505
Congrats on scoring the IH and the silver too.
It's always nice when a bank has a sweet lil teller :tongue3:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome job!!!

Top Member Reactions