Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today my mission was to get 1 stinkin silver quarter, I did 4 boxes of them and got zilch - zip - nadda!!!!! I have done quarter boxes in the past and never find any. Oh well, if it was easy everybody would find them. After that staggering defeat I then moved over to dimes, I got 2 boxes both dated Nov 21, 2008. The first box was a bust too so I just went home and waited till I was at my night job to go through the last box. Well I just finnished it and it was a good one. It had 8 silvers in it, 2 of them being Mercs. Not the best day concidering I went through $2,500 and only got 8 dimes to show for it. LOL

On a better note, this is only the 2nd time that I have found more than 1 Merc in a single box!!!

Attachments

• 100_2818.JPG
    100_2818.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 221
Upvote 0

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great way to finish off February TF. :thumbsup:

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
You can search quarters all month and not find one silver, they are not worth the time anymore.
Congrats on the dimes you are kicking butt on them. :thumbsup:

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the way to do it. 8 at a time.

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRH'ng is the only way to pass the time at work!!!! :tongue3:
My manager is cool with it, everytime he comes in he wants to see what I found & to look at TNet and see what everyone is finding. ;D

Attachments

• night job.JPG
    night job.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 180
  • night job 2.JPG
    night job 2.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 176

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Hey Kermit...Shouldn't you be watchin those screens?? I think I see some wheeling an old lady out the door!!!
Just kidding I am guilty of CRH at work as well!!!!..I gues that explains why you say your hittin the hay round 12 or 1 pm!! I'm a night shift person as well!! I'm an assistant foreman at the NY Post newspaper...
Gerald

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 jobs (notice the bags under my eyes LOL), by day I'm a Structural Draftsman and by night I'm Guard.... And somepeople say were not in a recession... :tard: I have to work 2 jobs just to make what I did a year ago at my day job. (I got my hours cut in half, nobody is building anything and I was the first person to get my hrs cut). >:(

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Sorry to hear that...Hey ...You know that Osama I mean Obama is supporting that infrastructure spending bill to upgrade stuff so you should be getting some work soon....I still can't see how you can spend your way out of a depression I mean recession.....I'll keep the politics out of it sorry...I work at a newspaper were kinda suffering here too...Our union has no contract and the company(Newscorp) is trying to strong arm us...Hopefully we don't lose too much....

OP
OP
treasurefiend

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea its bad out there but thats why I love our hobby. If you ever get in a pinch, you can always sell sell sell!!! :icon_pirat:

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Very True.....But I'd rather just hunt....maybe make a house out of dirt filled dimeboxes and live off the "fat" of the land...(preferably a 200 lb rich girl) LMAO!!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice dime box!!!!! You are kicking @ss on them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread