supply bank let me down again

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i was supposed to be picking up 4 boxes from one of my supply banks today. i don't know what the problem is with this bank. 3 weeks ago they told me brinks did not come that week. 2 weeks ago they told me that the teller that orders had been out and she did not get my message, and today they said that brinks messed up my order, instead of sending 2K in halves they sent 2K in those worthless gold presidential dollars that nobody wants....and they wanted me to take um.....i said no that is not what i ordered and refused. one more foul up with them and i am going to close my account and find me another supply bank...guess no one else has troubles like these?

Upvote 0

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
silvercop said:
i was supposed to be picking up 4 boxes from one of my supply banks today. i don't know what the problem is with this bank. 3 weeks ago they told me brinks did not come that week. 2 weeks ago they told me that the teller that orders had been out and she did not get my message, and today they said that brinks messed up my order, instead of sending 2K in halves they sent 2K in those worthless gold presidential dollars that nobody wants....and they wanted me to take um.....i said no that is not what i ordered and refused. one more foul up with them and i am going to close my account and find me another supply bank...guess no one else has troubles like these?

You are not alone. My typical order is $4000 from Loomis (cwi boxes). Last week, the Loomis guys thought they would save time and just bring bags. They brought 4 bags ($1000 each). Bells and alarms went off and I asked the branch manager where they came from. The Loomis guy said that they got them from the Compass bank. Great. 4 bags of dumps. Well, the branch manager was livid. He got in touch with their corporate office and tightened the screws on Loomis. The bags were hauled off and they were going to bring me my boxes the next day. Next day and only half the boxes were delivered. This week might be my last from this bank as the take each week has been dismal as of late. I'm looking to going to a different bank that is serviced by a different district. Instead of a weekly delivery, I might just fetch a monthly supply. Either $15 or $20 grand.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
one thing i can say is my main supply bank has never let me down. they are serviced by loomis and they are always there just like clock work. i get 8K from them each week. never a problem. i am friends with the head teller there so i guess that helps. i have known her husband a long time too. one time she jokingly said she was not going to order for me anymore and i replied to her that it would be ok i would just order from someplace else and bring my dumps to her....she quickly said she was just joking..

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Diver_Down said:
silvercop said:

You are not alone. My typical order is $4000 from Loomis (cwi boxes). Last week, the Loomis guys thought they would save time and just bring bags. They brought 4 bags ($1000 each). Bells and alarms went off and I asked the branch manager where they came from. The Loomis guy said that they got them from the Compass bank. Great. 4 bags of dumps. Well, the branch manager was livid. He got in touch with their corporate office and tightened the screws on Loomis. The bags were hauled off and they were going to bring me my boxes the next day. Next day and only half the boxes were delivered. This week might be my last from this bank as the take each week has been dismal as of late. I'm looking to going to a different bank that is serviced by a different district. Instead of a weekly delivery, I might just fetch a monthly supply. Either $15 or $20 grand.
Unless you dumped at Compass you may have passed up some good stuff with them bags, coin is being dumped and not just by us. HH Mark

S

seger98

Man silvercop, you just keep running into a brick wall every week somehow! :BangHead:

Hope your luck changes.

Chris

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Silver Stripe said:
Diver_Down said:
silvercop said:

Unless you dumped at Compass you may have passed up some good stuff with them bags, coin is being dumped and not just by us. HH Mark

My dumps are in the Brinks system (Jacksonville district). The supply bank could not allow the bags to go out as their contract with Loomis calls for all coin to be rolled and boxed. There could have been some good stuff.

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
You know silvercop, I passed up a promotion to mississippi because I thought that was to close to your stomping grounds... I decided to stay where silver is not all bought up yet lol.

Good luck finding some boxes!

Troy Ounce

Jan 16, 2009
Southeast
Detector(s) used
Whites6000 ProXL
I have had a few problems in the past with holidays , however I got them on the right page now. They just know every Thursday I am coming and to have them for me. Took a little while getting it straight but it's straight.

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Me too! My first box order didn't come. They're supposed to be calling Brinks to find out what happened.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread