I must be crazy not to do half dollars lol

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! I just thought i'd let you know that I barely do half dollars. Banks are not willing to order me any boxes, so I just said "oh well". Ive been searching through dimes like a mad-man and have better success with those then searching halfs. When I do search halfs it takes me 10 stops at 10 different banks just to get $140 worth. To me halfs arn't worth it. I only search through dimes and pennies. ;D

Upvote 0

Troy Ounce

Jan 16, 2009
Southeast
Detector(s) used
Whites6000 ProXL
I mostly do half dollars there is so much more SILVER. Dimes and nickles when I need a Quick fix and can't get halves.

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
You are right, Dimes are getting better.
If I could buy me a better pair of eyes I would do more dimes. :tard:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep hounding the banks!! Unless you live in BFE there has got to be one who will order a box for you! If they won't try calling their regional office. don't give up the ghost

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Dimes produce so much more for me here than halves, which in the last month have produced zero ($5k) searched.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I must admit that I'm getting addicted to the lil slivers too but halves is still where its at for me. Dimes are for Sundays as the rest of the week my $$$ is in halves. Already up to 137 for the year but thats out of 10-12 boxes a week. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread