Started tipping my supply banks today

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gave each of my vault tellers a $10 Starbucks GC today since I spread out my supply it cost me $50 but I figure I now have 5 ladies on my side. Also with spreading out my supply banks none of my tellers get too upset at me 'cause they only hafta handle 2 boxes per week.

I'll get them an ice cream GC in June.

Iknow it's the same as paying a fee but I'd rather pay the tellers than pay a bank that has already gotten a bailout.

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I would be careful you give it all the time they will get so used to it they will be bitter if you don't bring them something.

Golden Silver

XX

Jan 11, 2008
I used to go down this path, only to find one day, Jane Doe no longer works at this branch and all was for naught.

One did at least give me heads up before she moved on, but the bank cut me off within 4 months afterwards.

Just a heads up.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Pdiddy, I am not saying don't do it...I mean I have but I just know how the mind works. You give a dog a biscuit when the bell rings and they salivate. You bring it all the time and they will expect it.

Golden silver

OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I understand!

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I sorta tip my bankers. This one guy I talked to that orders me halves said that he collects all the Ikes that come through. I said, you know I have a few rolls of those that I could sell you for face value. He was very excited about it. The manager came over and said that he'd like some too. So, now I have a supply bank that wants to be a dump bank and they're staying out of circ. I never order big dollars from them anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions