We must be insane!!!!!!!! ****UPDATED BELOW 2 VERY, VERY NICE SUPRIZES SO FAR***

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007

Attachments

• 3-13-09coins.jpg
    3-13-09coins.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 1,356
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
ugotit22 said:
im copying you and ordering 24 boxes myself this week.
Correct me if uim wrong but if the coin was a 1940 it would be a merc

I meant to say 1940's it was a 1946 to be exact.

Good luck with the boxes. I have had pretty good luck with the pennies this year. One good thing about pennies, I have done hundreds of boxes this year and never been skunked on wheats.

Keep us posted on the results,
Jason

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow those flying eagles in the wild are just plain crazy insane, were they in the same roll?? did that box have a lot of wheats as well?

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Goes4ever said:
wow those flying eagles in the wild are just plain crazy insane, were they in the same roll?? did that box have a lot of wheats as well?

They were not in the same roll. they were about 6 rolls apart in the same box. There was a few older Canadians in the box, but my mind was going so crazy after finding the second Eagle I really couldn't tell you how many wheats were in the box.

It was a one in a life time thing. I am sure that will be the best finds I could ever get. Maybe not the most dollar amount worth but the fact that they were made for three years suprizes me that they were even found in the wild.

Thanks for the great compliments...
Jason

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009
Unbelievable in both results and effort... My wife would kill or divorce me (literally), if I attempted that many boxes, but the results speak for themselves.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just saw the 2 Flying Eagle cents - congrats!!!!!! Yea, I never thought anybody would find them in the wild as they were only made for 3 years!!!!!

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: We must be insane!!!!!!!! ****UPDATED BELOW 2 VERY, VERY NICE SUPRIZES SO FA

Congrats on some awesome finds! man wild flying eagles just insane! congrats again :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
That is a lot of pennies

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread