SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is Bill and I'm a CRHer.

Been out here in California since Monday working. In between checking out sampling sites I've been hitting the banks that I pass by to look for silver. Sacramento sucked. Must of hit close to twenty banks and went through about 2-3 G and ended up with one Benji and a single 40%er. Drove down to Salinas and hit another dozen or so banks and hit the big time at the good ole BOA. Out of $600 or so in handrolls I got 47 40%ers, and 19 90%ers including a 1945 Walker and 3 more Benjis. I love the hours that banks keep here in Cali. Most are open till 5 during the week, till 6 on Fridays and till 4 pm on Saturdays. Heading back to Sacramento tommorow to fly home on Sunday. Think I'll GPS my way to banks along the way!

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Hi, my name is Bill and I'm a CRHer.

:thumbsup:

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO home now the Banks out here don't have any silver. Its just a myth.

Congrats on poaching my Saturdays silver ;D

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

SnakemanBill said:
Sacramento sucked. Must of hit close to twenty banks and went through about 2-3 G and ended up with one Benji and a single 40%er.
Haven't you heard Sac is busted? No MONEY. They spent all my tax money on illegals and octo-mom. (who by the way will be my neighbor soon, actually she will be moving just a few miles from where I live. >:( glad it is not my town because then more of my taxes will go to support her mental problems :tard: :tongue3:)

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WTG :thumbsup:

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000

Congratulations,Bill.You have now taken the first step to recovery and be able to md full time again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread