265.1 KB · Views: 435
Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I'D say they produced very good Scalp. How do you switch it up. Didn't some bank cut you off? or did you just switch suppliets? If so what was your stradegy?

Golden Silver

Seagates

Feb 7, 2009
I just love seeing any silver on ends cause you already know you aren't skunked! Good haul.

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
golden silver said:
I'D say they produced very good Scalp. How do you switch it up. Didn't some bank cut you off? or did you just switch suppliets? If so what was your stradegy?

Golden Silver

Thanks GS, yeah I got hit with the F word a few months ago 17.50 / box ...well I have another F word for that noise . So I found a bank but all I could get was 4 CWI boxes a week and they have been aweful , usually 1-5 keepers out of the 4 boxes. I kept calling around to get some Brinks boxes ( I have always done good with them) and found a couple of banks that would order them for me but again at 17.50 /box. There was one bank left in my area and they never have any coins state quarters , Pres. etc. so I figured they would never order any halves for me , so anyways I went in and talked to them and they said I had to order 6 boxes min. ;D.

I am going to give these Cwi boxes a little longer then going to switch to all Brinks... the Cwi boxes are marked fwiw... take care and HH Ed

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Seagates said:
I just love seeing any silver on ends cause you already know you aren't skunked! Good haul.

Thanks Seagates , yeah those peekers hangiing out of the rolls is always a good rush ... getting ready to post a few more from yesterday, Ed

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Thanks everyone it seemed good to hit few keepers especially 90%s ...boxes have been crappy all year, HH Ed

mountainman 2 said:
Nice finds. Sometimes change is good.

Yes it is MM2 , I had to switch to CWI boxes late last year due to the fees and ever since I havent hardly a coin. I have always done good with Brinks boxes but it took me awhile to get my hands on some. HH Ed

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Thanks everyone for their posts ... these new source is a hell of alot better , it is not what it was but beats the crap out of those 1 coin/ per box madness, HH Ed

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG. Is the 2008s 90% silver? It looks so white.

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Yinzi50 said:
WTG. Is the 2008s 90% silver? It looks so white.

No Yinzi , unfortunately is just clad , it had a light gleeming on it that is why the pic came out funny ... it has been awhile since I found any 90% silver proofs ,Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread