I have reached a new Milestone!

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I filled my dump banks vault! They turned me away with 2 boxes today. The manager orinally told me he would take any amount of boxes I could bring him. 22 boxes of halves from 7 sources in on week was too much!! I rerolled every one of them. It's been tough doing no more than 3 boxes at a time.

My dump bank is in a grocery store so they don't have the biggest vault. But still... I AM PROUD!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you broke a grocery cart yet bringing them in?
a key reason for having a dump bank in a gracery store

OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was a one time event! the 47th Element was out of town. Here what truely sucked 15 boxes from brinks - I've only had 2 others and you guessed it 15 skunks! for a total of 17 straight brinks skunks! I will not have any more. Not counting the 2 I'm doing right now. Back to fed boxes for me!

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can you choose what kind of box you want?? like fed or brink s or cwi??
I don't think I could ever return so much coin at once. I don't think my bank would even allow me to dump one box.

OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think my key is I use my primary household bank as my dump bank. Not the same branch of course but some bank. That way if they ever try to throw some nasty fees at me or refuse my coins (other than the vault is full) I will close all my accounts on the spot. I can pretty much guarantee they do not have that much cash in the branch. If they won't accept my coins I'll be damned if I'll take thier check. I would only take cash. Personally I don't think it ever come to this because I take care of my dump branches and they just think I'm a wack job who buys them coffee and doughmuts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread