there be silver in them boxes!

JoeSwindell

Feb 1, 2008
Roanoke, Va
10 40%, 6 90%, 1 Silver Bicentenial Proof and 2 Franklins out of my box. Of course my girl friend found the Franklins... 3 of the 64's look to be in almost perfect condition. I couldn't believe they are so nice...what do you guys think?

silver.jpg

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Great Haul of Silver. I thought I would take some of the gilding off them. Congrats on your finds. Jim

Attachments

• silver copy.jpg
    silver copy.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 251

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep! That be silver in them boxes. Congrats on the finds!

-Codes

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
S

seger98

What's with all the girlfriends finding silver? first ugotit has a merc magnet now you have a Franklin magnet! ???

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
seger98 said:
What's with all the girlfriends finding silver? first ugotit has a merc magnet now you have a Franklin magnet! ???
I agree there's some lucky SOB's here these days. I took a female friend to the bank one time, in the parking lot I recounted my stash like I always do- her eyes got big as flying saucers till I come out of the bank with a cart full of coin boxes- then they got all squinty like a pi$$ed off oriental- haha. No lucky for you buddy!
Back to the original post, was this your first box? If so, major congrats, now throw some extra coin that way and buy another box, or two if you can swing it. In these days this is the best investment you can make- I know from experience. Again congrats, HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread