nothing much

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
only had time to hit 2 banks before work got really busy on Friday. first bank had none. second bank the teller says "i have $120, how many do you want?" i said"i'll take $60 worth."(thats all i had on me).she hands me 4 rolls :icon_scratch: as i 'm waiting for the rest, i notice that 2 of the rolls are not halves :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:they are dollar coins(the small ones). i tell the teller and she takes them all back and says"your right, i can't sell these until i recount all that were dropped off by this customer and make sure its right. And thank you for being honest(how was i being honest when she charged me $20 for $20 in dollars? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:" i said, "well can i at least have the 2 rolls of halfs back?" she gave them to me and all i found was 1-1967. i'm wondering why she needed to count everything when she knew to charge me $20 per roll for the $20 in dollar coins? :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:she didn't look too bright, probably the most unorganized manager i ever saw. i could tell by the way she was conducting business, in a sort of half a$$ed, disorganized way with no rhyme or reason for her decisions. anyway i hope to finish the rest of the banks in that area today. i'll let you know how i do.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
mistergee

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
your right Ed, they do come in $25 rolls. these were handrolls and there was 20 $1coins in each roll. so if she charged me $20 for each roll of 20 $1coins how was i being honest and how was the customer who turned them in off with his count? answer.....he wasn't off, the teller(manager) thought they were all halfs and when i told her they weren't , she couldn't be bothered trying to figure it out and automatically dismissed it as a mistake on the customer who turned them in. when in all actuallity he was paid for what he turned in correctly. they just weren't all halfs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread