47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm retiring!

Too many skunks, too mant rude tellers, It's just not worth it. It was fun while it lasted. Maybe I'll come back in a while and hopefully the silver has been replenished. But in my area, it's all gone.

I've told my supply banks this will be my last week. The only thing I still have going is my business cards throughout the county. The good tellers still call every once in a while.

Good luck all!

Don't worry - I'll still be around the site. And it's time to break out the little yellow fellow (ace250)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm retiring! UPDATE!!!

Ok you can call me MICHAEL JORDAN! or a quiter but I Quit retiring!

I had to give it one more good week. And one more good incredible week it was!

A DREAM BOX with over 50 Bens and 8 Walkers

100 + 40% from about 7 boxes

25 90% from teller grabs

And ....

6 buffalo nickles, 20 - 40%, 2 - 90% and 2 Peace Dollars ('22 & '28) from a one hour, 5 mile road trip today

My faith has been restored in the stupidity of people.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Re: I'm retiring!

Same thing happened to ME last year, I stopped everything to go on vacation and really intended to not start up again. After vacation and a couple more weeks I drove by my favorite bank and went in to get a couple boxes- got 10oz out of them. Couple days later I got a couple more boxes- got 6oz. Guess I couldn't afford to quit, a few phone calls later and I was back at full steam. Welcome back, HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread