8 boxes

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well yesterday I did 4 brinks and only found 2 40%. Today I did another 4 brinks and did a little better. Had 2- 90% 6-40% and 7 proofs. They would have been some nice proofs but some wiseguy scratched an X on the face of some of them. :violent1: I know the answer to this question already but was just wanting to get some more input. I'm finishing my BIL and the last thing that I need is a garage door. I'm debating on just paying for it with my income tax return. But I also want to save some money. So I've been thinking should I sell some $ilver to pay for it and have some extra cash savings or pay cash for it and have some $ilver stash. The way the current economy is cash is still king but the way things are going I'm not sure that will last. China and Russia both stated today that at the next global summit they would like to call for the removal of the dollar as the worlds currency and create a currency that is based on a mixture of independant currencies. So who knows what will happen but I don't think I will be surprised anymore.............

Upvote 0

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Save the silver, for sure. Spend the cash while you have it, hoard the silver while it's out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread