First timer

motto motto

Greenie
Mar 25, 2009
I've been reading all of your post over the past month or so and thought, what a crock!!! There is no way all of these people are finding silver like this. SO, I decided to stop by a bank yesterday to prove how wrong all of you are. I asked the teller if she had any 50 cent pieces. She only had 3 rolls, so I took them. When I got home I started though them. The first roll was a skunk. However, the second and third rolls had 2 each 40%'r in them :.

With that said, I apologize to all for doubting you. You have made a CRH'er out of me.

Upvote 0

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
You know it's not necessary to prove anything.

If you enjoyed the posts and photo's. keep doing that. You don't need to hunt.

just keep reading the post. Let us do all the DIRTY WORK. :icon_pirat: :icon_jokercolor:

Mojo

S

seger98

Welcome to Treasure Net, Did you really find those 40%er's? ??? ;D

Congratulations on the finds! :thumbsup:

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the addiction. :o

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
It's not the silver you want, it's the Bicentennials That's where the moneys at. :tard:
Just throw the silver back in the wild.
Welcome to the addiction. :thumbsup:

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
OmegaMan said:
It's not the silver you want, it's the Bicentennials That's where the moneys at. :tard:
Just throw the silver back in the wild.
Welcome to the addiction. :thumbsup:

That's right the 1976s are the ones got get! You might run into a streak of them thinking their common, but they're really not. Hoard them by the 1000s!!! ;D

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
We put them in there for you to find.
Now, you found them run as fast as you can
the other way for, there are no more to be found ::)
Welcome good luck and hh
dan

OP
OP
M

motto motto

Greenie
Mar 25, 2009
I apprecaite all your comments, they are all so heart warming. LOL In all fareness I must admitt, I had my wife stop at the bank and pick up the rolls and my son went through them for me. I work in an isolated area for 2 weeks at a time and then I'm off for 2 weeks. After reading about CRHing for the past 6 weeks (I worked my 2 weeks off) I was going crazy wanting to try it out. So, I enlisted the help of my family for the job. My son was blown away, he couldn't beleave you could get free money like that. Sounds like I have to cut off his allowance so I won't have any compatition. LOL.

Thanks for all the great post, keep them coming as I'm sure I soon will.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Motto....i too couldn't believe it after months of reading the posts, i figured i was already too late.....how wrong i was....very first day i found 27 silver halfs in $116 in handrolls and loose.....a couple months later and 16 rolls of uncirculated 1963 Bens ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread