I have 24 full boxes of 2009 pennys, What to do????

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
I ordered 24 boxes of pennys all 24 where solid 2009 new lincon cents. I saw some one ebay are going for high prices. I already got rid of the boxes at other banks however i could go back and get them. A. is it even worth it. and B. Can i make any money sellling them.
Any info would be great.
Thanks
Keith

P.S. i kept two of the solid boxes. Both have no mint marks. I dont know if this matters, but it seems the P mint is the most sout after.

Upvote 0

Coinkid

Jul 11, 2006
Sarasota, FL
And once you get them, put them on eBay just as fast as you can! These will only go down. There is currently a limited supply of them only because the banks are receiving more coinage than they need. There are going to be billions of these coins, but they're just aren't enough to go around right now.

If you don't want to go get them, tell me what banks to go to, i'll book my flight now. lol

-Paul

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Well i was gonna see what you would charge me for a box to put back for my god daughter but i cant do 400 lol. Go getem and make that paper:-)

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
klava said:
Well i was gonna see what you would charge me for a box to put back for my god daughter but i cant do 400 lol. Go getem and make that paper:-)

I already told a few memebers this. I obviously would luv to just give all you guys who want one a box. But a 400 a pop, and i already have 4 boxes up and there all high already, its so hard not to sell them. However what i am going to do is who ever wants some. Im going to rip open one of the boxes to keep some rolls myself. When i do that il ship out some rolls to whomever wants them for free. Just let me know who wants some. We are all buddiesd in here and that would be a dick move by me to not even think of my fellow CRH, so let me know guys.
thanks again.
Keith

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously if I were you I would scramble to get your boxes back and even put in another order in hopes that you can get more. Then just so they sell super fast I would sell them as a "Buy it Now" for $300 or $350 and just keep trying to get more boxes before this craze is over!!!! After all its all profit!!!! :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Scalper said:
Awesome Keith , this has to be you making some mad money on ebay , kudos man that is a nice profit ... I am happy for ya .

251.76 for a box with 13 hours left .... hahhhahha killer profit 10 fold already :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: fwiw when you post some more you might want to run them in a 1-day auction ;D

http://cgi.ebay.com/50-rolls-Box-20...ryZ31373QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
LOL thanks man and it couldnt have come at a better time. I havent been working that much, and my school just filed for bankruptcy in the middle of the yr. So its been a really bad time for me finaciilly. Hopefully they will sell high, but im thankfull for whatever profit there is to be made.
Seriously though if anyone wants some rolls PM me your address. (FREE) We are all fam. here. PLus i have a complete box that has one old coin on the end. LOL very strange. either way i cant sell it has a full complete box.
Keith

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Man sell all you can! Make that profit while you can. If you happen to have any left over then I woulld happily take a roll. I'll pay shipping:)

BTW would you mind posting a link to your penny auctions so we can watch? lol

Coinkid

Jul 11, 2006
Sarasota, FL
Keith,

How many boxes did you get back, all of them??

I just checked out your auction and I'm surprised by how high the first one is going. Congratulations!!

-Paul

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
n_sandler4 said:
Keith,

I just checked out your auction and I'm surprised by how high the first one is going. Congratulations!!

-Paul
Yea paul i got back actually more. My parents got in on the deal LOL. They went out and found 6 boxes themselves in the surrounding banks. So in all we got a total of 29 boxes. I have been selling tj most in buy it now auctions. They go anywhere from like 245-like 285. I know others are selling them for higher but my theory is this is all going to dry up quick. And 10xs face is more then enough for me.
Keith

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
ugotit22 said:
n_sandler4 said:
Keith,

-Paul
Yea paul i got back actually more. My parents got in on the deal LOL. They went out and found 6 boxes themselves in the surrounding banks. So in all we got a total of 29 boxes. I have been selling tj most in buy it now auctions. They go anywhere from like 245-like 285. I know others are selling them for higher but my theory is this is all going to dry up quick. And 10xs face is more then enough for me.
Keith

Yeah Keith , I noticed that the buy it now ones were selling :thumbsup: imho scalp what u can that is still a great profit that u are making and who knows when there will be tons hit circulation then they are worth 25.00 , Ed

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Keith since you have so many you should think about utilizing the second chance offers on the first couple of auctions that end. Would take soem of the time out of getting rid of them. Just a thought. Good luck with the auctions.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I will buy a box or two from you if your selling. I got a 50 here with your name on it. LOl.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
golden silver said:
I will buy a box or two from you if your selling. I got a 50 here with your name on it. LOl.

Golden Silver
if i had a bunch i would, but 250 sounds better then 50 lol
plus all of my 21 boxes are gone

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
What did you do with them? If you say anything other than sell them for 300 dollars a piece on ebay I will slap you. lol

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread