OP
OP
Ifyndit

Ifyndit

Dec 15, 2007
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
Re: Marking Coins (I did 6,000 today!) APRIL FOOLS!

Alright....it is time to come clean! For all of you who figured it out that I posted this on April 1st (April Fool's Day) Good Job!

This was a joke! :D I know how many people get "fired up" over marking coins and I hadn't seen anything about this topic for a good 3 or 4 months so I thought it was time to stir the pot! Everyone can now relax, take a deep breath, count to ten, and go back to searching for silver and other goodies!

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Re: Marking Coins (I did 6,000 today!) APRIL FOOLS!

Ifyndit said:
Alright....it is time to come clean! For all of you who figured it out that I posted this on April 1st (April Fool's Day) Good Job!

This was a joke! :D I know how many people get "fired up" over marking coins and I hadn't seen anything about this topic for a good 3 or 4 months so I thought it was time to stir the pot! Everyone can now relax, take a deep breath, count to ten, and go back to searching for silver and other goodies!

Good job I was wondering how many April fools jokes would be posted ....lol u pick a good topic to get things rolling :icon_jokercolor:, Ed

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
I just got a new drill press a few weeks ago, I think Im gonna start drilling all of my dumps. So keep aneye out cause hear they come!!!!!!
Or I also have a punch set, I could punch the month & year on every single dump coin so that way I will know if I get it again and I don't have to worry about the marker rubbing off!!!
ROFL :laughing1: :laughing11: :laughing3:

XX

Jan 11, 2008
I hope nobody takes it personal, I'm just here to stoke the fire.

I'm still confuse at what slashing a marker across the coins does. We've got what we've nickmaned the red/blue/purple/green/etc... slasher. They keep changing the colors, but there are only so many colors.

I don't know what useful deductive logic you could use to extract info from that. Around here, coins could possibly be searched 2 to 3 times in a single week.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take a good look a the kid in the picture to the left!!

He father feels like a fool right now! however, I fell I made my point.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread