Only did $100 in dimes yesterday, but...

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I've been crazy busy doing other stuff since the weather is nicer now, but picked up $100 in dimes yesterday and thought I may find a silver or two. I ending up finding two Roosies...but the kicker is that they were a 1946D and a 1948S, both new additions to my CRH set of dimes! Now I'm down to 13 Roosevelts (not including proofs) and I will have found the complete set.

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Very good %age Dr. I been poundin the dimes too, found 195 so far this year. Will be takin the summer off from them to hunt for gold on weekends while still doin halves through the week. Congrats, Mark

OP
OP
D

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
Thanks for the encouragement all. I had set a goal of 365 for the year, but time is limited and I am only at 53 right now. I do however have $1000 to search so hopefully I'll have about 8 or 9 more by the end of the weekend. But...the transmission in my VW is begging to be rebuilt...so not sure if I'll get to them.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hey Doc, That is pretty good. I did 4 skunk boxes of dimes yesterday and three skunk boxes of halves. Needless to say I could not even tease my silver appetite yesterday.

Golden Silver

OP
OP
D

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
golden silver said:
Hey Doc, That is pretty good. I did 4 skunk boxes of dimes yesterday and three skunk boxes of halves. Needless to say I could not even tease my silver appetite yesterday.

Golden Silver

Yeah, judging by what I read on here, my dime boxes are somewhat above average. I am averaging 2-3 per box, it is very rare to see a skunk box of dimes. I think I've only had one skunk this year. But I've also only maxed out at 5 in a box. Very steady around these parts. Hoping for a big hit on the dimes soon though. I'd like to beat my record of 13 in a box this year.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Hey Dr D

That is awsome that the 2 filled holes in your book.

That makes it a huge score in my book. :thumbsup:

Congrats.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread