What is the coolest thing you have bought with your CRH stash?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got myself a really big television and a popcorn machine. It's actually an outdoor projector TV w/Surround sound. I show sporting events and movies on the side of my house almost every Friday and saturday night. The screen is 20 feet tall by 40 feet wide. The guy (not his shadow) in the picture is 6 ft 3 in.

The screen is actually bigger than the screens at the local 12 screen mall cinema.

Well worth the work!

Oh yeah the neighbors love me!

Ok I'm done beating my chest.

Attachments

• outdoorTV.jpg
    outdoorTV.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 397
Upvote 0

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five days in San Diego two years ago, my first real vacation in 10 years. The memories will never depreciate. Still had several hundred $$ in silver left over too.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
jrf30 said:
LJ said:
Boobs.......maybe diamonds too......ha!

On a serious note, I have always told myself when I sell my stash I would purchase something that does not depreciate....

Well then, there go the boobs! You know over time they go down TOO. ;D (AND down in value to hubby as he gets older)

But your idea of something that goes up is a good one. Like buying a rental house and rent it out. WIth a mortgage you can buy it sooner, and it will then pay each month to cover the mortgage and eventually you'll own a house with no money into it. Just from the rents. All from CRH! SOunds good to me!

And if that is your picture, then you don' tNEED to get those ... other things. :-) YOu're perfect the way you are.

LOL trust this horse has already been to the glue factory
Bonnie is smoking hot we all know this and have discussed many times b4

as far as the what to buy question
i unlike LJ do want the car
i want a nice mustang gt

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
I collect mercury dimes. Got a little over half of my collection finished. I'm doing CRHing so I can get the 1916D, the 1921, and the 21D. After I accomplish those goals, if the silver is still out there, I may save to buy a very, very nice fender guitar, and get it custom painted. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread