Spring Break Craze! Walkers! SWEET!

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
Alright, I joined the addiction sometime in March and have been searching ever since. I was looking forward for break just so I could sleep and CRH. Well on Saturday I went to hit the banks but none had halves. I decided to pick up a box of dimes. On Tuesday I picked up 3 boxes I ordered but the bank said from now on they would charge a $10.00 fee per box, what should I do? I'm thinking of just finding another bank that would order boxes for free. Well these boxes were pretty nice!

Dime Box 1: This box was ok, with 2 1964 rosies.

Half Box 1: This was exciting. Did this one last night around 12:00. Found 9 40%'s and 2 64' Kennedies.

Half Box 2: This was really exciting! 2 Franklins and 14 40%'s

Half Box 3: This box was crazy! 1 40%. I also found a 1946 Booker T Washington Commemorative Half Dollar 90% Silver. To top it off, I found 7 Walkers in ONE BOX! Even in March (My first month) I found 2 walkers over the course of several boxes. Today I got 7 in 1 box!

Totals: 2 64' Kennedies, 24 40%, 2 Franklins, 1 90% Commemorative, and 7 Walkers!
I still got a box of dimes to do. IMO I did very well! ;D :icon_study: :icon_sunny: :) :coffee2: :D

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome!!! The best I have done so far was 2 Walkers in 1 box. As for being charged a fee, just go and get another pickup bank and turn the fee bank into your new dump site!!!! ;D

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow excellent! I've been searching for a year and have found only 2 walkers. On the other hand, i've dug 3 in the last 10 days! Congrats!

Seagates

Feb 7, 2009
Nice boxes! I would probably get a new pickup bank (hell they've pulled the fee word on me and told me 3.50 a box and i still found another bank, though i did seriously consider it..)

That is a nice amount of walkers I've been searching since Beginning of Feb and have only found 2 total.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about the fee but that third box was awesome. What were the dates on the Walkers?

OP
OP
DAS7NY

DAS7NY

Jun 6, 2008
The dates on the walkers were: 1945D, 1945D, 1945, 1941D, 1941D, 1945, and 1943S. Do you guys know of any major banks that don't charge fees to order boxes?

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
YOUR KILLING ME!!!!!!

That is an awesome score. :thumbsup:
I would find another bank that won't charge. Good luck

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Great Score ! Banks are desperate for customers. What I do is go to a bank and tell them I'll open an account if I can order coins. I never tell them that I am looking for silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread