Upvote 0
OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Thanks everyone, still managing to add to my pile , damn the boxes are spotty 2 or 3 keepers here and there then bam a decent box.. I not complaining though by the looks of alot of the posts alot of folks arent find many keepers at all. Best of luck to everyone , Ed

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009
Ed,

Awesome finds on the Walkers. Those Walkers on the end of rolls are unbelievable. I would think I had a dream box, if a couple of those popped up.

HH,
Karl

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Bank Runner said:
Ed,

Awesome finds on the Walkers. Those Walkers on the end of rolls are unbelievable. I would think I had a dream box, if a couple of those popped up.

HH,
Karl

Lol, thanks Karl , I never looked for them last year but I did find a few, I finally got a nice camera so I post the pics now. Oh you will find some and just maybe it will be loaded with some ladies , HH Ed

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Nice work Ed! Encouraging to hear there are still walkers to be found in boxes... and on end rolls no less!

Can't go wrong with an 87 either...

~Dave

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Thanks Dave , yeah there are still WLs kicking around plus some other goodies ... yeah I like those peekers hanging out of the end of the roll I think that is the 5th WL so far this year. Best of luck to you Dave and hopefully you will find some loaded boxes to build your collection back up , Take care Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions