A Heads up to all members

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hello everyone,

Becuase we have a solid core of close knits friends I figured I would pass on some info that some of you may or may not be aware of.

Keep an eye out for Puerto Rico "P" quarters. Numismatic News and Coin World have been informed by the US Mint that the mintage of the "P" quarter will be the lowest in over 40 years. These are going to be pretty hot sellers and hard to find just like the Lincoln Cents.

I just thought I would pass that info on to you guys.

My source bank was told that they were getting one box to share with all ten local braches. I did end up scoring 10 rolls :thumbsup: but I had to beg for that. I guess gifts in the past pay off.

I did see a box of 2009P Puerto Rico quarters go for $980 on ebay yeasterday.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

Upvote 0

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Good to know. NOt that I get ANY P's in this neck of the woods, but good to know anyway. Thanks Jason. :-)

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
they are selling on ebay right now for $20+ a roll and $1000+ per box.

Jason

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Goes4ever said:
Scalper said:
Thanks for the tip Jason , for the time being the mint still has P+D rolls plus 100 count bags they are sold out of the 1000 count bags .

http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wc...1&parent_category_rn=10156&top_category=10156
so you could buy and list em on ebay for a profit?

Correct you could buy and then resell for profit. Did you happen to see the two roll set of 2009 Lincoln cents (P+D). they were selling on the US Mints web site for $8.95 a pr, they sold 4 million sets and now they are sold out. They are currently selling the US MINT Wrapped sets on Ebay around $60. Go figure, supply and demand sucks or is great if you have some to sell. LOL!!!

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Shake-N-Bake said:
Goes4ever said:
Scalper said:
Thanks for the tip Jason , for the time being the mint still has P+D rolls plus 100 count bags they are sold out of the 1000 count bags .

http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wc...1&parent_category_rn=10156&top_category=10156
so you could buy and list em on ebay for a profit?

Correct you could buy and then resell for profit. Did you happen to see the two roll set of 2009 Lincoln cents (P+D). they were selling on the US Mints web site for $8.95 a pr, they sold 4 million sets and now they are sold out. They are currently selling the US MINT Wrapped sets on Ebay around $60. Go figure, supply and demand sucks or is great if you have some to sell. LOL!!!

better than that I saw them at 5.95 told my wife I should buy some, forgot then next day they were 8.95 and sold out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread