Road trip 4/13/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Went on a road trip today and out of $600.00 plus halves I got the following

1x 1966 Kennedy.

I've gotten to the point where it is much more thrilling to read about other peoples scores than to actually go out and look for one myself.

I did okay these past 5 months. I truly enjoyed turning paper into silver at face value.

In the strange days that we live in, it is a victory everytime anyone of us is able to convert are soon to be worthless paper into PM.

For now I have to pursue other interests, however I'll be keeping an eye on this page, and sharing in the excitement of the good scores.

Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
:icon_salut: Rich I enjoyed hearing about your trips. It seemed I had found someone who enjoyed road trips as much as I did. It is a pitty your dropping out of the race so early. In my opinion you should hit dimes before you bow out. They can be fun and every bank has them. Think of them as mini half dollars. Haha. Anyway hope to hear from you again bud.

Golden Silver

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
Rich, never know when you could hit that solid silver dime roll. It seems to be happening frequently around here. We all have our downs, I've quit the road trips but luckily my boxes aren't as bad as everyone elses. Switch denomination or metal detect, but don't quit!

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Guys,
I'm not out of the game altogether. I just have to scale way, way back. I do metal detect occasionaly, and have alot of other hobbies. Too many hobbies.Plus I work fulltime,and I like to workout a couple of hours a day.
Because there are not enough hours in the day to do everything that I have to do, or like to do, something has to be cut out of the picture.

The silver will still be out there come next November.

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
If we hit the silver vein before November we will be looking for you.

I understand about not enough hours in the day.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Rich i hate to hear your calling it quits for a bit,
however since you hunt in my neck of the woods im not going to be crying either lol
let me know when you get the itch we still need to get out for a hunt

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Ugotit,

How about a day of metal detecting? I know of an old park that has never been touched. It's in a real bad area. I'm going to hit it next week. This place is a sure score.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions