Broke 8,000

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Hello all,
Well the last week and a half have been pretty uneventfull. I did get another 900 wheats in the last 10 days which just put me over the 8,000 wheat mark.

8,000 wheats down, 2,000 more to go for my goal.

I am averaging about 16 wheats per box. I think I am going to start keeping better track, but when you are searching about 50 boxes a week it is tough to find time to keep good data charts. As soon as I get my Ryedale it will be much easier to keep track.

I feel sorry for anybody that searches dimes in my area because as soon as the Ryedale gets here I will have more time for dimes. I have a standing order for 25 boxes a week in dimes starting next week. :o I am going to set a goal of 500 silver dimes for the last six months of the year!!!

Happy Hunting All,
Jason

Upvote 0

cmhoose

May 2, 2006
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Congrats! You have been working hard this year! Good luck on your dimes.

cmhoose

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009
Congrats on the pennies. If you through yourself into that many boxes of dimes per week, you should meet your goal no problem.

Good Luck,
Karl

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Where are you returning all of this coin again????????????

Seagates

Feb 7, 2009
only 500? :P My avg on silver dimes is about 2 a box, so if you are doing 25 boxes a week you'll hit your goal in like 2.5 months! Set the bar higher!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Hello Shake....man I bet you are one of the few Coin Roll Hunters that can claim they have calases from unwrapping rolls. Your fingers falling off yet? Your a monster.

Golden Silver

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Shake-n-Bake....you should get honorable mention in this years CRH Awards as the Monster Hunter of the Year ;D :thumbsup:
i think only Gman give you a run for the money

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
Seagates said:
only 500? :P My avg on silver dimes is about 2 a box, so if you are doing 25 boxes a week you'll hit your goal in like 2.5 months! Set the bar higher!
Unfortunetly I have only averaged about 1.2 silver dimes per box around here. Usually if I do five boxes I will score six dimes.
golden silver said:
Hello Shake....man I bet you are one of the few Coin Roll Hunters that can claim they have calases from unwrapping rolls. Your fingers falling off yet? Your a monster.

Golden Silver
Way to funny, YES I do have a calas on my thumb that i use to rip the edge open, and boy does it hurt when the rough edge of the wrapper goes under your finger nail.
TXTim said:
Don't blow a gasket!

Congrats!
I dont know about blowing a gasket but I did lose my marbles along time ago doing this quantity. :thumbsup:

mistergee said:
Shake-n-Bake....you should get honorable mention in this years CRH Awards as the Monster Hunter of the Year ;D :thumbsup:
i think only Gman give you a run for the money
Hopefully(knocking on wood) my back can hold up and I can keep this pace up for the year, but I think I need surgery again from the accident.

Thanks everyone for the great comments. Will update when I hit 9,000, hopefully a week or so.

Happy Hunting,
Jason

trezurhunter

Dec 18, 2008
Volusia county, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Shadow X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Shake, have you gotten any good key date wheat pennies? What will you do with all the wheat pennies? :icon_scratch:

The Trezurhunter.

OP
OP
Shake-N-Bake

Shake-N-Bake

Dec 5, 2007
trezurhunter said:
Hey Shake, have you gotten any good key date wheat pennies? What will you do with all the wheat pennies? :icon_scratch:

The Trezurhunter.

So far since Nov. 08 I have gotten 7 - 1909VDB, 1909S, 1914D, 1931S, and a few low date S's. I am 7 away from a set CRHing.

I am just hoarding the wheats for now, when I get 10,000 I am going to do a trade towards a 1909S VDB.

Thanks,
Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions