Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
'Ol lady brings home the silver!

Not alot, 3 silver Roosevelts, out of $55 rolled. Not bad. Since I've quit (momentarily) my wife now brings home the silver, lol! She works at a CU and nothing's getting past her, except for pennies, nickels and quarters.
She won't search more than $50-60 in dimes, on her break, and tells me that halves rarely come in, although she had a small score a few weeks ago, 16 40's out of 6 rolls.
When I first started crhing again, last year, all of the tellers trays there held silver halves! Not anymore! Got 'em all!
Last year, her co-worker scored 20 silver dollars when an old man brought them in. She did inform him they were worth more than face value, he really did not care, and paid his bills with em or whatever. Wish my wife would've waited on that customer!
One teller that no longer works there told me of her large silver collection of SLQ's, Walkers, Bens, etc that she has accumulated on the line for the last 20 years.
Just goes to show that not all the tellers are clueless!

Upvote 0

coltdavis

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2008
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 'Ol lady brings home the silver!

Nice finds! ill take some silver rosies any day, anyway i can get em lol. best of luck and HH

Seagates

Feb 7, 2009
Re: 'Ol lady brings home the silver!

Well I was gonna insert something witty about, now thats what i call armchair crhing! But then I thought wait a sec most of us already do CRHing in the armchair. (except for the crazies that search while driving!) But having someone else add silver to your pile must be nice! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread